Process streamlining for a global telecom provider
Client: A Global Telecom Provider
Situation: Lack of streamlined processes across Sales, Marketing, Finance, service etc through inorganic growth and disparate systems which was increasing their maintenance costs.
Methodology & Solution
- Interviewed key stakeholders across various departments involved to understand their needs and benchmark it against best-in-class practices.
- Designed a customer journey from lead generation to post-sales support and service which resolved majority of the issues faced by stakeholders / end users
- Divided the journey in to 4 key modules and prioritized based on addition to business value, time and complexity.
- Conducted Conference Room Pilot (CRP) sessions wherein stakeholders from across the globe speak with designers and consultants on their requests in terms of features and design who in turn liaise with developers to create a prototype within 2-4 weeks for the next CRP session.
- This agile-like process continues until the MVP is ready for implementation and go-live. Other improvements are rolled out in regular sprints.
- A streamlined process across the organization leveraging a cloud based CRM system
- End-users who are engaged and actively using the new system as they were involved in the design right from the start and were provided training after launch.
- Lower maintenance and operational costs along with improved sales and reporting.
Follow Arun Iyer
( 3 Followers )