Oncology Business Expansion for a MNC Pharmaceutical Company
Client: An MNC Pharmaceutical company, Oncology expansion in one of their key countries in the Asia Pacific region
- To effectively come up with the expansion process and identify the most critical parts that will contribute to the success of the expansion.
- To determine the objective and requirement per function.
- To make sure the Company has full synergy among different departments to have a successful expansion result.
Methodology & Solution
- Come up with process map for the whole expansion and identify & analyse 14 sub-process that are required for the successful expansion.
- Data were collected and evaluated from previous business expansion both internal and external best practice.
- Survey were done among top employees from different department / big countries that had completed expansion to find out the most critical task that need to be done during the first 3 months of the expansion.
- Come up the expansion workbook outline all necessary process, timeline, task and RACI.
- Key focus and duty checklist per function / department in the first 3 months of expansion.
- Company is able to complete 75% of hospital listing, 98% marketing campaigns and achieve expansion incremental sales vs plan.
Follow Arun Iyer
( 3 Followers )